What Is Shea Butter?
Alora raw Shea has been carelly selected from the best shea trees of Uganda and packaged by afrogenesis company for everybodys most natural uses.No additives or any nutrients lost .This wonderful product is used to make the alora velvety body lotion,alora face cream(smells heavenly),alora lip balm amongst many other products . First of all let us understand what shea is all about.
Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree. It may offer mild UV protection (up to SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
Shea butter is widely used in Africa and many other locations especially kenya for years to improve skin and hair. It also has a long history of medicinal use, such as in wound care and even treating leprosy.
Shea Butter Benefits
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
The good news is, it’s great to use on kids and babies too!
HOW TO USE IT ?
Shea butter is one of the most versatile natural beauty ingredients and I use it daily in some form. feel free to explore the butter and enjoy the maximum benefits .
Some of my favorite uses for shea butter:
- By itself for face and body as a natural moisturizer
- In a shea butter lotion bar stick for easy use
- After sun or beach exposure to replenish skin
- Alone or in a pregnancy salve to ward off stretch marks
- As a natural cuticle cream
- As the best under-eye wrinkle remover and bag-reducer
- As a massage butter
- In my homemade velvety soft whipped body butter
- On sore/raw noses during a cold or flu
- Added to basic homemade lotion
- On scars to naturally help collagen production
- As a base for homemade deodorant
- By itself for low-grade sun protection
- Whipped into magnesium body butter
- As a natural baby-care product (alone) or ingredient in baby care recipes
- By itself on the lips or in homemade lip balms
- In a homemade shimmer lip balm
- On the eyelids before applying makeup to make it last longer
- To improve skin elasticity (some even say it helps with cellulite)
- On the hair or scalp (in mixture with other natural ingredients)
- In homemade liquid creme foundation and makeup
HOW TO GET ALORA SHEA BUTTER?
Click here and scroll down to get the contact info of Alora Shea butter Afrogenesis .